Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A World Full of Possibilities

You know, not more than a few weeks ago, I spent most of my time thinking about WoW. Now I get up and I am excited about so many things! I want to do my instruction on Photoshop...work on new designs...go on a bike ride...walk the dogs around the property...organize and appreciate my font library...look at other peoples designs...write in my blogs...read The Freedom Writer Diaries...learn more about our camera...take pictures...explore all of the possibilities the world has to offer now that I don't play WoW.

It's so much fun to see this change in Steve as well. Like me, he used to have no motivation or drive, and every day was depressing. He too, spent all of his attention on WoW or other computer games because the fact of the matter was, neither of us was happy. Now he's turned into a total web design junkie and it's wonderful to watch this transformation! He's learning to use Dreamweaver and how to do more and more complex things, and whenever he discovers something new and cool, he stops to show me! Steve has turned into a motivated, driven person with a lust to learn and master his new passion. This is the guy I met on March 13th, 2000, and it is so wonderful to have him back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment