Friday, February 18, 2011

Fuzzy Wuzzy...

...is a bug. Fuzzy Wuzzy wants a hug! :D This little guy measures just a quarter of an inch in size and was found on the wall in our bathroom! I wanted to see if I could take its picture without fooling around with settings, but alas, I was not able. I gave Steve the challenge, "Let's see if you can take a clear picture of this tiny little bug with our new camera!" and of course he couldn't say no, and here is the proof that our $200 camera can take a seriously macro image without much fooling around! By the way, the bumps you see around Fuzzy are the texturing on our wall. Yes, that's small!


I would like a pint-sized hug please!

2 comments:

  1. have u found out what this is yet? I believe that I have seen something like this in my house. and only on the walls. What is this thing? ugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i believe it is a carpet beetle...

      Delete