Thursday, February 10, 2011

Exercise Feels So Good

Yesterday I spent 20 minutes on the orbital trainer, today I went for 40 minutes! It feels so good to move my body again. I used to be in such good shape before I played WoW and though we didn't completely turn into fat slobs, we were heading that way. We have bikes we love to ride here in this gorgeous place we call our home, and there are trails to hike, and places to rollerblade. We can walk the dogs on and off our property. There are so many ways to keep fit, and I look forward to changing the fat I've gained back to muscle and a toned form. Without WoW to throw a wrench in the works, I'm going to get back to who I used to be: active, fit, and full of energy!

Oh, and I also took the dogs on a walk down to our gate to get the mail, and then for a short walk around the property. I took our parrot too, in our special birdy backpack, and she had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment