Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This Blog is Slowly Changing!

I can see that this blog is going to slowly change into my online journal. I used to write in journals from about age 12 to about 36 or so, though my entries dropped off slowly from about 30 and on, and after I met Steve when I was 36, I finally petered out and stopped writing altogether. It's a shame, since I like to use journal writing as a way to get my feelings out and just blab about whatever I feel like.

I feel like my life is finally coming back to me now that I don't play WoW anymore. It's really amazing how much better everything is now. One of the things that I'm enjoying is writing in this blog, and I have another one that I'm writing about my journey back to the world of graphic design. I don't write every day in either one, but it's nice to have a place to put my feelings down in type. I could always write in a regular journal, but I think it's time to move over to digital. I feel like I'm finally getting in touch with myself again, and that's very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment