Saturday, February 19, 2011

On Top of the World! :)

The day before yesterday, I finished my video/hands-on course for InDesign, and yesterday I started working on a comp for the website we're making for our veterinarian. Steve has two comps already and he was hoping I could come up with another for a third option. I figured it would be a perfect opportunity to work with InDesign and see if I can actually design something.

Well, it took me a while and I had to figure out how to do what I wanted with InDesign, but at about midnight tonight, I finished my design! Steve loved it and is still going on about how nice it turned out! :) I am pleased too--all three designs are totally different so our vet and his wife should find something they like.

I'm so happy. It's been a solid five years since I touched any design or layout tools and even though I have about twenty years of experience, I still felt very anxious about my abilities. There is nothing like seeing a finished design in front of you to make all your fears disappear! Designer, version 2.0, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment