Thursday, February 10, 2011

Holy Cow! I have Comments and a Follower! Yay!

Today I checked my blog and to my astonishment, I had comments and a follower! Thank you for coming to visit! I would love to give each of you a supportive hug, because we are doing something very important. I know it will be hard sometimes but at this time, I have no desire to play. This may change from time to time, and that's one of the reasons I have this blog. I encourage each of you to create your own blog/journal to write down your thoughts, fears and worries, your successes and your dreams for the future. For many years I used to keep journals and it's such a nice way to get thoughts out of your head and onto a piece of paper. Now it's so easy just to type thoughts onto a blog! You can keep them private or share them with the world, and I think you'll agree that it's very therapeutic.

Thanks for joining me here! I hope you'll leave comments from time to time to let me know how you're doing, and if you should decide to write your own blog and make it public, I'd love to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment