Saturday, February 26, 2011

Our Coffee

Let's just get this straight. Steve and I are coffee snobs and we know it. We love this Pulp Fiction quote from Quentin Tarantino because it about sums it up:

Jimmie: I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it.

The only thing we have to add here is that our coffee is better. Sorry Jimmie, you've got it all wrong. See, he has a drip machine for his coffee. Why he thinks that makes good coffee we haven't the vaguest idea. Professional espresso machines all the way baby, and anything less doesn't cut it. Behold, if you will, the PERFECT cup of coffee:


This is a latte espresso, made with very fresh, low-acid Sumatra Mandheling coffee beans, ground with a special coffee grinder so the espresso has perfect, rich crema and topped with rich, dense foamed milk. Mmmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment