Monday, February 7, 2011

What a Different Day Already

Today was our last raid. It was a hard day for me but also a good day...

It was beautiful and sunny outside, so after our last raid, we went on a bike ride! It was the first in nearly a year and Steve and I are in terrible shape, the worst of our lives. But we had a wonderful ride and were so happy we moved our bodies finally!

Tonight we went out to dinner at our favorite mexican restaurant. It was so nice.

When we got home, we took a walk down to our seasonal pond and sat at the edge, marvelling at the amazing froggy chorus going on all around us. They were so loud we could barely stand the noise. And we made sure to gaze up to find constellations in the stars. Magical.

Finally, we watched a movie together, The Limey, while Pumpkin camped and then went to sleep next to my thigh, grackling happily.

I'd say it was a pretty darn nice day. I wouldn't have been able to say that very truthfully if WoW was all that we did. I wonder how nice it would be if we didn't play any WoW at all? Let's find out, shall we? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment