Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Not The Instance TOO!! OMG NO!!

Ugh. I just opened iTunes and unsubscribed from my favorite weekly podcast, "The Instance," which is all about the latest in World of Warcraft, hosted by the amazingly fantastic Scott Johnson and Randy Jordan. *bangs head on desk* NOOOOOOoooooOOO!!! I love this podcast so much!! WHY?!! Why do I have to dump this great show?! *cry* I've been listening since the very first episode...there are about 215 shows now and I was on 212...*serious purple-faced tantrum*...it's not fair to take away my wonderful Instance tooooo!!! *whimper*

Alright, enough of the theatrics. The fact is, I just can't listen to this show. It will make me want to play the game more than anything else. Scott and Randy and all the guests are so much fun to listen to and talk about all the latest and greatest stuff going on, rumors, email and voice messages from listeners. They get me thinking about aspects I haven't considered and well, there's just no way that would be good. Honestly, I haven't had any yearnings at this point, but I know that The Instance would be the thing to get me pining for game play. Sorry, don't need that. So...GONE. *shrieking and crying gone wild* Oh brother, give me a break! *throws herself on the ground, howling in misery, "SCOTT!! RANDY!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!"* SIGH. Sorry, ain't gonna happen. This show would be like lighting a fuse.

Hey, on the bright side, I didn't play WoW today! I did visit our guild website to look at the widget that shows you who is in vent, but I didn't do anything other than that. One thing we aren't going to ban ourselves from is the occasional visit to our vent server so we can chat with people from time to time. I don't see the harm in it, but if a conversation should end up making us want to play, we'll quickly pull the plug on it. I'm quite happy to never play WoW again and I don't need anything messing that up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment