Monday, February 28, 2011

We went on another bike ride!

We've been having a tough time getting ourselves out on rides because of the weather...it's raining...or snowing...or just plain miserable out there on many days, and yesterday it was nice but so cold that we decided not to go. Today though, it was beautiful out and a little warmer, so off we went! My hands were half frozen for the first 15 minutes but happily, once my circulation warmed up my hands were very comfortable. I had such a nice time! We saw a pair of horses frolicking about and at one point we saw a huge buzzard take off and fly low over the trees before turning around and cruising back to the same area. I wonder if it had something to eat there. Steve was really cold so we didn't hang out and watch the goats today, but I loved looking at them for the moment we were there. On the way back I took a picture of Mt. Mclaughlin but it didn't turn out well enough to show off, so I'll try again another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment