Friday, March 11, 2011

Yay, Getting Things Done!

I'm not posting so much now because I've been spending almost all of my time working on design mockups! I have two website mockups with secondary pages finished now and working on a new one today. I think it's a little too ambitious to try to do one pair of page designs every day but I can get them done in two days including any tweaking. As I relearn my skills in Photoshop my speed will increase and I should be able to do a lot more in less time.

Two great things about this is that I'm getting a lot of practice in Photoshop, which I really, really need; I'm also helping to build our portfolio, which we must work on as much as possible so we can start advertising for jobs.

Well, I'm working on another mockup so I have to cut this short!

No comments:

Post a Comment