Friday, March 4, 2011

Tiny Flowers

I am a huge fan of macro photography because I appreciate the tiny things that most people don't stop to notice.

It's turning into spring around here which means SPRINGTIME WILDFLOWERS! There many beautiful flowers that grow here on our property so I thought I'd see if I could take a macro picture or two. My quarry: tiny white flowers that grow among the moss down by a huge granite outcropping near the house.

Well, I took a lot of pictures and it's painfully obvious that I will need to read the manual on our camera in order to get the images I'm after. This is the only one that I'll show you and I'm not at all happy with it. I was hoping to fill the screen with one blossom. These tiny flowers are all but an eighth of an inch in diameter, but they just lovely. I want to share, darn it! *tantrum* Stay tuned for a better image in the next few days.


Thousands of these pretty little flowers pop up at the beginning of spring and look like baby's breath to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment