Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm having fun being a geek! :)


I'm almost finished with my Joomla training, and then I'll build a website using one of their templates. It should be easy and lots of fun! :) I'll post my practice website when I'm done with it and you guys can check it out!

It's pretty exciting to me that I will be able to build a website by myself. Joomla allows you to create websites without being a programmer, which is very cool. I mean, I know how to build a basic website with html code, but nothing like what Joomla can do. It's pretty awesome.

Steve is busy working on PHP and SQL...those are database and back-end website programming stuff that lets you put shopping carts and custom forms in a website. He's having a great time too!

It's funny...when we decided to stop playing WoW, we felt a little lost and our confidence was shot. But since we decided to get back into design, we are having so much fun and feeling so much more confident about the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment